Creation date / 2013 / July
« May 20131 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The RORC flags flying well in the breeze
- IRC One come together at the line for a race start on day 1
IRC One start
- Espresso Martini leading Tonnerre de Breskens 3 in IRC One
Espresso Martini, Farr 45, owned by Jeffrey Blue
- Farr 45, Espresso Martini leading IRC One
Jeffrey Blue's Espresso Martini, Farr 45, leading Piet Vroon's Ker 46, Tonnerre de Breskens 3 in IRC One.
- Rebel, the Farr 45 owned by Stewart Whitehead blending into the cool blue hues of the Solent
Rebel, owned by Stewart Whitehead, is a Farr 45
- Hooligan VII, the Ker 40 owned by Edward Broadway leading Baraka GP
Edward Broadway's Ker 40, Hooligan VII leading Harmen J de Graaf's Baraka GP
- Magnum III going through their manoeuvres in IRC One
Andrew Pearce's Ker 40, Magnum III, had a strong day 1 to finish first overall after 3 races.
- Moana working hard in the balmy conditions
Moana: First 47.7, past Brewin Dolphin Commodores' Cup entrant, owned by Francois Goubau and sailed by Mathieu Goubau.
- La Réponse leading Tanit, among other other IRC Two competitors
IRC Two entries criss-crossing during one of the day's races.
- Adnrew Pearce's Ker 40, Magnum III
Finishing 1st in Class One at the end of day 1 - Magnum III is a Ker 40, owned by Andrew Pearce
- King 40, Cobra owned by Seb Blair, ready to strike
Seb Blair's King 40, Cobra
- Peter Rutter's Trustmarque Quokka leading IRC Two
Peter Rutter, past RORC Commodore, had a good day on the water coming 3rd in class at the end of the first day's racing
- Corby 36, Yes!, owned by Adam Gosling, racing in IRC Two
Yes!, Adam Gosling's Corby 36 enjoyed a hard day on the water and finished 2nd in Class at the end of day 1.
- Working hard on Tanit, Sydney 36, owned by Paul and Richard Harris
Owned by Paul and Richard Harris, Tanit is the Sydney 36 competing in IRC Two
- Sparkling conditions on the Solent with Bengal Magic leading IRC Three
Beautiful day out on the Solent for the fleet
- Michael Kershaw's Chimp, Half Tonner in IRC Four, finished the day in 3rd place in class
Half Tonner, Michael Kershaw's Chimp, scored a 2nd, 3rd and 4th over the course of the day
- Tonnerre de Breskens drop their kite in the light airs
Piet Vroon's Ker 46, Tonnerre de Breskens scored a 1st place in the third race of the day
- Close call between Winsome and Who's to No, the S&S 41 infront of the J/92
Harry Heijst's classic S&S 41 cruises in front of Richard Sparrow's J/92, Who's to No.
- Hiking hard on Espresso Martini
Espresso Martini, Farr 45 owned by Jeffrey Blue
- RORC Admiral, Andrew McIrvine's Frist 40, La Réponse, being put through her paces
Finishing day 1 in 4th place is La Réponse, Andrew McIrvine's First 40
- Baraka GP leading on the water in IRC One
Owned by Harmen J de Graaf, the Ker 46, Baraka GP, is a past Brewin Dolphin Commodore's Cup 2012 competitor
- Fleet shot carving through the course
- Antix leading Tokoloshe in IRC One
Michael Bartholomew's King 40, Tokoloshe's distinctive kite to the right of Anthony O'Leary's Ker 39
- Zero II, the Mills 39 in IRC One owned by the Cowes Race School and skippered by James Gair
James Gair skippered Mills 39, coming 6th in class at the end of day 1.
- Carving through the brilliant blue of the Solent, Jitterbug, Cornel Riklin' J/111
Jitterbug, Cornel Riklin' J/111 finished in 5th place overall at the end of day 1.
- Beelzebuth 3, the Grand Soleil 40 owned by Olivier Pesci pops the kite
Olivier Pesci's Beelzebuth 3, the Grand Soleil and past Brewin Dolphin Commodores' Cup entrant
- IRC One coming together at the startline
IRC One start,
- Tokoloshe, Michael Bartholomew's King 40 competing in IRC One
Sitting 5th overall in IRC One at the end of day 2, Tokoloshe is a Kind 40 owned and sailed by Michael Bartholomew
- Bengal Magic in IRC Three
Bengal Magic, James Chalmer's J/35 competing in IRC Three
- IRC Two under spinnakers